I can’t really remember when I started writing down my stories. It was probably about the time I started playing D&D with friends. Origin stories for characters, I think. Or maybe it was trying to flesh out the game notes I took for our campaigns. Either way, that morphed into writing stories to accompany the role-playing (RP) I was doing in online games. It started with Asheron’s Call back in late 1999 / early 2000 and has continued from there. I’d joined a guild with a strong sense of RP, both in-game and on their forums and when I rerolled my character, I felt the need to give an in-world explanation. From there I just kept going, mostly fanfiction for anime shows I enjoyed, D&D character origin stories, and reviews for online gaming.
Gaming Reviews and Commentary
- Roleplaying, where does it end?
- Shadowbane – the bane of guilds?
- Shadowbane Update
- Shadowbane – State of the Crush Report
- Impressions of Lineage II
- Guild Wars Preview Weekend
- The PvP Files: Death and Consequences
- “Victoria’s Secret is not a Game Developer”
- Familiarity breeds surprising results?
- The Thrill of the Kill
- The PvP Files: Breaking the Game
- The PvP Files : Where the Real Gaming Is
- The PvP files: In the Garden of Good and Evil
- Gaming and the Never Ending Story
Fanfiction – Online Gaming
- Asheron’s Call
Fanfiction – Manga / Anime
- Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex / 2nd Gig
- One Piece
- Fairy Tail
- Casshern Sins